Your contribution will amplify the collective voice of social justice.
The EJC depends on support from those who care about transforming the way Philadelphia will provide civil legal aid services to those in need.
Your support of the Equal Justice Center is important because:
- Access to justice matters. The EJC provides a single home for many of the organizations in Philadelphia that provide free or low-cost legal and social services for the clients who need them most.
- The EJC will foster improvement in family stability, safe housing, educational opportunities, needed health care, new or continued employment, increased income for food and clothing, and more.
- By providing a central building, the EJC will permanently transform the capacity of the city’s legal aid system to sustain and improve its operations and enhance its ability to meet client needs. A shared physical location will create operational efficiencies and collaborative program opportunities, freeing up much-needed resources for direct client services.
- Increased employment and business expenditures of the non-profits located in the building will have a positive social and economic impact for Philadelphia and the region.
- The EJC will stand as a model for how entrepreneurial thinking and design can benefit a community and a city.